The west side of the island is known for its nature and incredible beaches!
You will have the option to snorkel with the sea turtles or watch the local fisherman come in with the catch of the day. A little further at Kenepa Beach you can dive into the crystal-clear blue water and take amazing pictures. Enjoy the beauty of our island by visiting incredible snorkel sites and see the Flamingos on the way back.
This is a full-day tour of 6 hours. The pick-up and drop-off from your accommodation will happen before and after the tour respectively.
- Max 8 passengers
- Price: $89 (children 6 -12: $45)
- Pick-up and drop-off service from most hotels in Willemstad, as well as from the Mega Cruise Terminal;
- Water and lemonade;
- Professional guide and driver;
- Open 4WD Toyota Landcruiser seating 8 passengers.
Highlights of this tour:
- Playa Piskado
- Playa Kenepa
- Playa Porto Marie
- Flamingo spot (Jan Kok)
Your adventure starts off right after your pick up at your hotel or resort. Our driver/guide will explain the beauty of Curacao and her history while driving up to the West Coast of the island.
The tour will head to Playa Piskado, where you have the option to snorkel with the sea turtles or watch the local fisherman come in with the catch of the day. Then we head to Playa Kenepa, where you have the opportunity to enjoy the most photographed beach on Curaçao and/or dive into the crystal-clear blue water. Our final stop is Playa Porto Marie, this beach is very well known for its incredible snorkel sites. You can also grab something to eat & drink while at the beach (not included in the tour price).
Finally, on our way back, we’ll drive by the salt lake at St. Willibrordus to see the flamingos.
- Please remember to bring sun protection. Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat or cap are recommended.
- We do not recommend this tour for guests with joint or back problems, pregnant women, or small children. We advise a minimum age of 6 years.
- Please leave all valuables such as credit cards, passports and expensive cameras in your room as we will be leaving the open vehicle unattended when we visit the often desolate and remote sites.
Get out there and explore—Curaçao awaits!