Breath of Curacao Jeep Safari
Visit the North West coast of Curacao where the wind forces the sea with such a force on the coast that you will find amazing water spectacles.
This beautiful sight set in its natural theater is an unforgettable memory of Curacao.
This is a half-day tour of 4 hours. The pick-up and drop-off from your accommodation will happen before and after the tour respectively.
- Max 8 passengers
- Price: $65 (children 6 -12: $55)
- Pick-up and drop-off service from most hotels in Willemstad, as well as from the Mega Cruise Terminal;
- Water and lemonade;
- Professional guide and driver;
- Open 4WD Toyota Landcruiser seating 8 passengers.
Highlights of this tour:
- Mini desert of Curacao
- Suplado (natural jacuzzi)
- Boka Tabla (the cave with the waves thundering in)
- Boka Pistol (the natural water canon)
- Flamingo spot (Jan Kok)
Your adventure starts off at the wide-open desert planes where our guide will tell you about the volcanic and coral geological origins of the island with three distinct terraces running for miles along the north coastline of Curacao.
Look at the natural jacuzzi where one can bathe in a shallow naturally formed bathtub and get showered by a natural fountain. Visit the Shete Boka Natural Park where the powerful breaking of the waves creates water spectacles such as Boka Pistol (the natural water canon).
At Shete Boka you also find Boka Tabla (a cave you should not miss when visiting Curacao) and the typical thunder that locals call the Breath of Curacao.
- We recommend you wear sneakers/closed shoes or hiking shoes with a firm hold since grounds are uneven and the coral cliffs can be sharp. No flip-flops please!
- Please remember to bring sun protection. Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat or cap are recommended.
- We do not recommend this tour for guests with joint or back problems, pregnant women, or small children. We advise a minimum age of 6 years.
- Please leave all valuables such as credit cards, passports and expensive cameras in your room as we will be leaving the open vehicle unattended when we visit the often desolate and remote sites.
Get out there and explore—Curaçao awaits!